Field Sales Manager
Qualiphar is a strong and independent player on the Belgian market. At the same time, export opportunities are increasingly being developed and sustainable opportunities are being seized with both hands.
As a family business, Qualiphar develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of prescription-free medicines and health products. The OTC medicines, vitamins, cosmetics products and healthcare accessories are offered through the pharmacy and hospitals.
In order to support our strong growth, we are looking for a Field Sales Manager.
- You train, coach, motivate & guide (medical)/pharmaceutical representatives on personal development, commercial & communication skills, product knowledge and expertise
- You achieve with your teams the sales goals in terms of sales growth and market share
- You set up a commercial action plan for each region in accordance with the companies guidelines implementing qualitative and quantitative KPI’s
- You analyze the market & identify the decision makers to anticipate on the evolution of the product portfolio
- You are responsible for the groups in your region and also the hospital pharmacies
- You follow up, report and analyze the results to implement in the action plans when needed
- You lead the cycle team meetings
- You implement a performance evaluation process
- You make sure administrative requirements are met
- At least 3 years of successful sales/people management experience in the pharmaceutical industry otc and Rx experience is a must.
- Min Bachelor Degree in science, (para)medical or economics
- Fluently bilingual is a must
- You have knowledge of CRM systems
- You have strong people management and leadership skills
- You are able to influence others in a balanced way through strong communication skills and personal impact
- You are able to communicate through listening, empathy and speaking in an effective and constructive way
- A pleasant collaboration in a financially healthy and growing company with a result-oriented professional culture
- A varied job in a company where individual performance is valued
- A stable work environment with high job security and development opportunities
- An attractive salary supplemented with a nice package of extra-legal benefits
Send your resume and motivation to Greet De Ryck via Greet.Deryck@qualiphar.com